3rd Quarter Blog

Hi Mr. B and Doc Oc! This is my favorite post from this quarter :)

Thursday, April 9, 2015

So It Begins

That dreaded time of year has finally arrived.  For the next few weeks I will be working on what every student tries their hardest to avoid: the Junior Theme. I have been wracking my brians and reading for hours on end to try and find a topic that seems interesting enough to persue and write this unseemingly endless paper.

I think I have finally decided that I am going to explore the continual issue of homeless children in America.  From the reading I have started to browse through, I have seen repeatedly how homeless children have perhaps a record or have a parent who has been incarcerated.  I want to continue to explore the possibility of a cycle of having a child who has an incarcerated parent and are left homeless and see if they are more likely to end up incarcerated themselves.

As of right now I have a very broad question of which I am attempting to answer which would be, why are their so many homeless children in the United States?

2 comments:

  1. That's a great Yunior theme Topic! I'd like to hear more about this topic in future blogs. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great Yunior theme Topic! I'd like to hear more about this topic in future blogs. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete